Central United Methodist Church (Ermita, Manila)
Posted by admin on January 2, 2007
694 T.M. Kalaw Street, Ermita, Manila
The first Protestant church in the Philippines, the first chapel was completed on December 23, 1901. It was replaced by a stone structure in November 1906 and was elevated to a cathedral in 1932. The church was destroyed during the Second World War and was rebuilt following the original plans in 1949.